Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Me, I'm scared of everything, I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did, but most of all I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with you.

Me, I'm scared of everything, I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did, but most of all I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with you.

I make the most of what comes and the least of what goes.


Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn't think you wanted.

If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.
  
Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you. If I hadn't liked you, I wouldn't love you. If I wouldn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do and I will.

I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more. 

I dont hate you . I just hate what you did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment